issahime: (Katie)
[personal profile] issahime
Just spent over two hours at the gym. Got my ass handed to me by the cross trainer machine, rediscovered my undying hatred for ab workouts, and I feel amazing! It's definitely what I needed after the rest of my day went to absolute shit. One of my girlfriends played Personal Trainer for me, gave me a tour, showed me how the machines work, and helped me set up a sort of routine. I'm going to hold myself to her schedule (an hour or so every day) until I can get a rhythm of my own set up.

So, yes, absolutely feeling fantastic. Now, some chicken fajitas for dinner, and I'll be golden!

Date: 2010-10-20 01:21 pm (UTC)
solanyxe: (Scandal)
From: [personal profile] solanyxe
Oh, that's great!
After the piercing troubles and the rest (that banner making com affair - yep, that's weird :O), letting out the anger through physical activities feels so good sometimes.
I hope your dinner was good too. :)

You also reminded me that I have to check that the piercing in my ears hasn't closed up. It's been so long since I've actually worn any earrings - I do wear them only occasionally, just so the pain of having had my ears pierced hasn't been completely in vain.

April 2012

S M T W T F S
1234567
8 9101112 1314
151617181920 21
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 09:05 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios