Found this through
romankate: Each Sunday, post six sentences from a writing project -- published, submitted, in progress, for your cat -- whatever.
Sounds like fun, yes? So here we go! From the blurb I wrote when I first started contemplating my Big Uther Epic, before I decided to sign up for Paper Legends:
If you decide to play along, comment with a link to your post (unless you just want to leave your sentences in the comments).
I took the night off from writing and everything else last night. Just listened to music, watched Will play Paper Mario, and vegged out. It was a nice break, but I'm back in the saddle (so to speak) tonight, and since I have the next couple of days off, I plan to spend the majority of them working on this story.
Sounds like fun, yes? So here we go! From the blurb I wrote when I first started contemplating my Big Uther Epic, before I decided to sign up for Paper Legends:
She was the apple of her father's eye, and her older brother, Tristan, worshipped the ground upon which she walked.
Despite all of that, however, Ygraine had a sweet disposition and level head that - along with her dowry - would make her the most sought after lady at court, back home in Tintagel. It would ensnare the hearts and minds of two warlords - friends, allies, and rivals, by turn. It would, one day, place her on a throne she wasn't sure she wanted, beside a king she would desperately wish to love whilst her oldest sister held court beside her second-hand lover. It would give her a daughter she couldn't keep and a son she wouldn't meet. In the end, it would drive a man to light a fire that would burn his country and all of Albion for decades.
If you decide to play along, comment with a link to your post (unless you just want to leave your sentences in the comments).
I took the night off from writing and everything else last night. Just listened to music, watched Will play Paper Mario, and vegged out. It was a nice break, but I'm back in the saddle (so to speak) tonight, and since I have the next couple of days off, I plan to spend the majority of them working on this story.